1. What services does RJH clinic Provide
RJH clinic is fully equipped with experienced allopathic general practitioner present full time. The doctor is more than 18 years experienced as on November 2018, in various areas of allopathic medicine. Clinic is supported by inhouse Pharma/chemist shop/medical store and diagnostic facility
2. How long will I spend in the clinic on my first visit?
Your appointment at RJH clinic will take approximately 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
3. Who is the doctor?
Our doctors is certified experts and trained in medicine. He has experience of more than 18 years as on November 2018. During these many years he has worked with reputed hospitals
4. What are the clinic timings?
Clinic timings usually are from 8 AM to 9:30 PM. For more specific timings please visit this page contact us and check business hours
5. What if I am late for my appointment?
In this scenario, we request you to kindly inform us at least 2 hrs in advance so that the appointment is rescheduled to the next free slot. Call 080-41120074 during clinic hours
6. What kind of medical services do you offer?
Screening and consultation for primary medical conditions, medical treatment, diagnostic tests and counseling for medical conditions and we have inhouse pharmacy with adequate space for parking
7. Can I cancel my appointment? How?
In this scenario, we request you to kindly inform us at least 2 hrs in advance so that the appointment is rescheduled. Call 18002670127
8. How can I collect my test results?
Test results will be emailed to you on request to your email Id shared with us.
9. Do I need to bring along previously done test results?
Yes. We request you to bring along with you all your relevant reports.
10. Can I follow-up at RJH clinic with same prescription slip ?
Yes, as once prescribed, you can follow-up at any number of times till 5 days from the date of first consultation.
11. What are the fees for consultation and services?
Consultation charge is Rs 150 and other service charges are as displayed in services page